Personal Injury Claims
Welcome to personalinjuryclaims.net, an independent injury claims specialist, who can provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to make a successful injury compensation claim.
Every day thousands of people are injured through no fault of their own.
Surprisingly only around three in ten of these accidents are actually reported, as people either don’t think their injuries are serious enough to make a claim, or are just not sure how to go about making a claim; this is where we come in.
Here are some common accidents and injuries for which we have been able to gain compensation rewards for our clients:
Personalinjuryclaims.net will be happy to discuss any of the above with you, but would first ask you to consider the following statements, which are the basic criteria for eligibility when making a claim
- Have you had an accident any time during the past 3 years?
- Did the accident occur in the UK?
- Did you receive any physical injuries as a result of the accident?
- Did you seek medical advice in relation to your injury?
- Have you suffered loss of income due to time off work for recovery?
- Are you a UK resident aged 18 or over?
If you think you are eligible to make a claim, take action now by contacting us at personalinjuryclaims.net, and get the compensation that you deserve.
Before you pick up the phone and call us please take the time to read the following. This will ensure that you are fully prepared for the questions you will be asked by our claims team.
- We will need to know the date, time and place that the accident occurred. Also, it is helpful to know what the weather conditions were at the time.
- Details of the person or organisation that you may feel are responsible for the accident, including the name of their insurance company, if possible.
- It is really helpful if we can have as much supporting evidence as possible, e.g. any photographs taken at the scene; photographs of your injuries; and names and addresses of any witnesses.
- If you received any kind of physical injury it will help your claim if you sought medical advice. Please have to hand details of visits to the A&E Department or your local GP.
Once you have given all the relevant information to a member of our staff, we will then pass your claim over to a panel of solicitors who specialise in injury compensation claims, ensuring you of the best possible outcome for your claim.
Personalinjuryclaims.net offer a guaranteed, “No Win, No Fee” service, which means that if your claim is unsuccessful, you will not be expected to pay any costs incurred for processing the claim. Also personalinjuryclaims.net guarantees that you will receive 100% of any compensation awarded for your injuries, so you really do have nothing to lose in making a claim.
Call us free on 0800 567 7031